Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kangaroo Zoo

The Couillens were able to visit for ten days! We LOVED having them visit and stay at the condo with us. And to top it off, all of the Las Vegas Kiefers came up for conference weekend so we were all together for a few days! It was really so much fun and made Dan and I so happy to be with so much family.

I was introduced to a new place called Kangaroo Zoo. It was a blast! I showed up a couple hours late to the party so when I arrived, I was almost barreled down by hyper nieces and nephews, and then literally hauled away by little hands before I could even take my jacket off! I barely passed the weight limit on some of the slides but they were so fun! I felt like a young kid again as I zipped down the slide, with all the little monkeys on top of me!


I love these kids!



1 comment:

elias said...

Fun. I love these kinds of places. I always play too. It was great that much family could be around for that long.

Post a Comment