Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lots of Love

Baby Addie, almost 4 months old!

She is so cute. Ryan and Emily produced a beauty!

Rusty's brother, Doug, got married this weekend. It was fun attending the BBQ the night before Doug and Susan's big day. "Aunt Ere" got a lot of snuggles from the nieces and nephew. I never get tired of the attention! It helps fill the void and makes me so happy.



Maile and Rachel love the tickle-torture game. It runs strongly in my family...and I'm usually the target! My neck is unbelievably ticklish.

Kylana and her beautiful eyes.

Jen... she's so cute.





I have great times with these ladies! It's always refreshing being together with my sisters.

3 comments:

Jamie Malloy said...

you look gorgeous in all those pictures..did you get your hair cut? It looks great! miss you much..can wait to have you back in utah!

Jamie Malloy said...

i mean CANT wait!!! lol

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

I loved this post!! I am so happy for Ryan and his family! I guess I didn't realize that they hadn't been sealed on their wedding day. What a huge blessing! Seeing it happen makes it so much more real. Especially when a little child is involved. Hurray for them! And how sweet for Addie to stare at you the way she did. Babies are so special, every stare means something. I just love your family. You have been blessed with a good one!

Post a Comment