This video of Ty was taken at the end of February when Dan and I were visiting Nicole (Dan's sister), Renaud, and the kids. Ty was four months. We didn't get a hold of this video in time to put it on Ty's DVD, so I just like to watch it sometimes... His expressions are so cute. I love how he's watching our niece, Milan, with a shy, quiet curiosity. The widening of his eyes just cracks me up. Cute boy...
This next one is my favorite, and is on Ty's DVD. It does make me cry though, but with some laughter in between.
Even though I feel like I have to be brave to sit and watch these, I do love these videos so much. It reminds me of how real and happy Ty was as a baby--truly full of life and his own personality. I also especially adore this video because it's so obvious how much Dan loves being Ty's father.
3 comments:
i cant help but laugh when i see his round chubby face and big eyes...he is so expressive! what precious memories. i wish i got to squeeze him...
Those are so sweet! It got me teary eyed though watching and listening to your sweet angel boy laugh and smile with his daddy. He has such a bright little spirit. Thank you for sharing.
So adorable!
Post a Comment