Dan, Aiyana, and I followed Ryan and Emily back up to Utah, although we stopped in Provo. We needed to get a few things from the condo and since it was such a quick trip, decided just to make it a "friends" trip. We stayed with our friends, Jonathan and Lisa Marshall. They put together a great New Year's Eve party with delicious finger-foods and a game night:
Here's the crew: Lisa, Nancy, Brittany, and I were all in the R.S. presidency together back in our old ward -- the one when Ty was born. It felt so good to be together with them again, like no time had passed.
We started off playing Scategories. . . but things became a little heated between these two. (as is usual, we were told!) so we moved on to another game called, "This or That". It's like a more complicated and competitive version of Taboo. Perfect for Boys vs Girls.
As you can see, it required some deep thinking.
Very deep thinking, apparently.
Drink up, boys! They definitely lost the game and needed the pick-me-up.
Loooseerrs . . .
But seeing as how it was a new year, Dan and I came together again with a dramatic toast.
I love these two! They were the best hosts.
Brittany and Justin
I was able to see quite a few different friends on this trip, not all of whom I took pictures with.
It was so good to see Jamie! Been way too long and just not enough time together. We need to make these trips happen more often.
Happy New Year! Let's see what you got for us, 2012.
1 comment:
I wish I could go to Utah and make it a "friends" trip! That would be a blast. Of course I love my family too..... :) Looks like you had a good time. I can understand how Scategories can get heated!
Post a Comment