Sunday, January 20, 2013

Christmas Vacation Continued

And now, with more pictures than words, please enjoy the rest of our stay-cation in Vegas:
 
 
 
Outdoors fun in Logandale
 
 
 
 
A random one of Uncle Ryan getting tackled with love from his nieces
 
Springs Preserve
A facility that educates on plant growth, environment conservation, animals. . .
 
 
 
 
 
Red Rock hike
 

 
 
You can see the strip in the background
 
Touring the strip and "brain building"
We spent one afternoon downtown just because it's Vegas and you kind of have to. We took Nicole and Renaud to one of the newer casinos called City Center. It's very fancy and modern and had lots of fun stores to look around in -- ones that definitely required a lot of money if you were going to purchase! As we were merely window shopping, we still had an appreciation for all the art work and sculptures that we saw. So glad we didn't have Aiyana with us. I'd be a nervous wreck having her in any of those stores, even if she'd been strapped in a stroller!

 
I can't remember the name of this building but Jake managed and built this crazy structure! Pretty cool. And Renaud took some amazing shots of it.
 
These next four pictures make me laugh because it's so evident that Dan and Nicole are siblings with similar personalities. Renaud requested "couples" pictures, which tend to put me in a goofy mood where I want to tease Dan, and he usually ends up with this serious look of irritation (but I know he secretly loves it).
 
 
There it is!
 
And Renaud is such a playful romantic himself. Look at that grin!
 
and here he is trying to seduce Nicole into smooching him. The result looked less than genuine so I won't display their forced romance. = )
Just had to laugh at the similarities in our relationships.
 
That's all the pictures I'm posting. Between Renaud and I, we took hundreds! We had such a great time with everyone, especially just hanging out at home playing games, eating way too much sugar, talking and laughing. Until Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment