To try...to endeavor... When the road gets tough, to keep on persevering. A reliance on Christ and hope for the future... We can do all things.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Pregnancy pictures...
27 Weeks (July 25)
25 Weeks
21 Weeks
19 Weeks - not a big change. But I was excited to use the "belly band" for the first time, with my all-time favorite shorts that I could no longer button closed. My other pants fit just fine, though.
18 Weeks pregnant with the first visible view of my "baby bump" - even though every one else says it doesn't exist at this point yet!
On May 14, 2005, Dan and I were sealed in the Bountiful, Utah temple. Since then, we both graduated from BYU, including Law School for Dan, and now live in Las Vegas, NV where Dan works as an attorney. We have three beautiful children, Ty (who awaits us in Heaven), Aiyana and our newest boy, Aaron.
3 comments:
I only wish I could look like you at 21 weeks. By the time I hit 21 weeks people are saying to me "due any day now huh?" Oh brother!
CUTE Er!! You look so great!!!
Cute baby bump! You look so beautiful!
Post a Comment