skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Who knows father best?

I helped my dad create a Father's Day Trivia questionaire, to see which of his kids knows and loves him best... Sadly, ranking #1 and proudly rubbing it in all our faces was none other than Dan, followed very closely by an equally proud Lynette! I'd like to say third place was a close call, but while it was a tie between Pat and Ryan, there was definitely some point-space in between the "in-law" siblings. Not to be outed at last place was myself, whose score will NOT be revealed - even if it was a point or two ahead of Emily!
Yeah... apparently, the "Rock kids" don't listen very well! (I argued that the in-laws remember better simply because they heard the facts and stories more recently than us... anyone with me on that one??) We had some good laughs about it!
Yeah, i guess I wouldn't look so thrilled about receving that cake, either. = )
3 comments:
That's halarious! What a good idea for a game!
I love you're new blog! Looking back, you never did bake much in our apartment. Now I know why!!!
You are such a crack-up! What a great idea! Welcome to the blogging world!
Post a Comment