Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jen's Baby Shower!!

Two weeks ago, Pawnee, Emily, and I flew to North Carolina to throw Jen a baby-shower! With the help of her good friend, Shantel, it was a major success. Rusty was a good sport about putting up with all the girly events surrounding it all, including preparing for the big day. Pawnee provided the outfit, Emily did her hair, and I played with her make-up - resulting in the beautified pregnant sister you see below! (Not that she needed much help, of course!) With a room full of estrogen, delicious food, fun games, and plenty of gifts, it made for a memorable event.
We all loved North Carolina. It is absolutely beautiful with the greenery. Jen even has her own lake in her backyard, practically! We also visited the new home Jen and Rusty just bought. It is an adorable home with a lot of land to play with. I think it's safe to say I may visit them again.
The food assortment included spinach bread-bowl, chicken-croissant sandwiches, fruit and dip, and cheesecake and eclairs. Mm-mm-mmm...
~30 and 27 weeks pregnant
Belly versus Belly- Jen wins!
Sistas!
Bottle-racing...I decided if I was going to be humiliated, at least I was going to win a the prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment