Monday, July 27, 2009

Visiting the Shipleys in Arizona

My dad and I joined Pawn, Thomas, and their kids for a few days in Arizona. Pawn took me to Babys R Us to help me register for some of the "practical" items that have a million brands and types. I was grateful for some simple direction in that department! She also generously let me borrow TONS of Christian's clothes (which I can't wait to dress our baby in!), as well as a carload full of other baby "stuff" that we're so grateful to use.
Our most eventul evening was watching "Wicked". It was hilarious and we laughed so much throughout the entire musical. The songs itself were not my all-time favorite, but the storyline was so entertaining and creative.

Maile and Rachel, enjoying their cones a little more cleanly than their brother.

We stopped to get "thrifty's" ice-cream. Not the best of combos when it came to AZ heat, large scoops, and a three year old! But it was delicious - even if all of us had to scarf it down within minutes to avoid looking like this one!


This little poser loved the camera! Christian is so much fun. My favorite quote was when Pawn and I were watching him "on the potty" (since he is fairly recently trained now) and he covered himself and said, "Guys! I need my PIVACY".

Sweet Shelbi, first thing in the morning. So cute!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

CUTE!! Pawnee's kids are so big! And crazy to think last time I saw you guys was when Shelbi was still a bun in the oven, right?

PS - I saw Wicked too! And I'm sad you guys were here and I think I was out of town...Come back to AZ!!

Post a Comment