Monday, September 14, 2009

Wedding Celebrations!

Congratulations to Ryan (A.K.A. "Kroc") and Megan Kiefer, married September 12, 2009 in the Las Vegas temple! It was a busy and eventful weekend! And it was all worth it to see these two sealed for time and eternity. They also had a rockin' reception with lots of dance music and hip-hop. Good times, and completely their style!
All the Kiefer siblings, happily married (As you will soon figure out, I just discovered how to make collages. Fun and useful when there are too many pictures to choose from!)
Never too formal for goofy times. The first two are our Marilyn Monroe shots, with the blowing fan beneath us! Some of us were more into it than others... PS: Check out my $6 ring from Kohls. I left my original at home and Dan insisted I sit beside him in the temple with a ring on my finger - especially with my belly stickin' out! Didn't want rumors to start flying or anything... Nice and "Bling Bling" up close!
Our cute nieces and nephew - Enzo, Chloe, Milan and Lila

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog looks awesome! Those pictures from the wedding are beautiful, you look great, and i really like the colors. I love the picture of all you girls pregnant, I'm so happy for all of you. Jen looks great! love you.

Hoenes Family said...

I love the collages! How did you do them? LOVE LOVE LOVE your little Ty's nursery. So cute. Very impressed. You still look adorable, which makes me a little disgusted because 32 weeks I was disasterously large :) Yes, please move to Phoenix!

Carrie said...

Way to work the collages! Nice. Very cute tribute and we miss you already.

Post a Comment