
The "before" shot. The walls in our apartment were already painted like this in our baby room. While we could nit-pick about the poor-paint job, we are glad that the entire room isn't stark-white.

We got our crib from Baby Depot at Burlington Coat Factory. I didn't even know the place existed until I received a coupon in the mail (Dan says I'm "a marketer's dream"). I instantly loved the crib when I saw it. The dresser is still on it's way. As you can see, I was a lot of help in putting the crib together...yeah, we all know Dan did it all himself! I'm pretty useless when it comes to constructing anything! Manuals and the tiny print scare me.

Dan and I worked on the room together, which I thoroughly enjoyed. We both contributed ideas and this is what we came up with. I have to say, I was VERY impressed with Dan's input and enthusiam!

The final product...of one wall, anyway. I think it looks much better in person. The wall just pops out at you!
5 comments:
Very, very cute. Ty is a lucky baby.
The nursery looks awesome!!! I love the colors and the name over the crib. Can't wait to see it in person.
I LOVE the room!! You guys did a great job with the decorating and colors. I hope my child isn't scarred when he someday realizes his baby room was both a fishtank/computer/ storage room. :)
It's SO cute! I am also a sucker for coupons!
Your nursery is SO cute! What a lucky boy!
Post a Comment