Did I tell you we're growing tomatoes? Nah - that's just me! (I say that because the color and positioning in front of these leaves reminds me of a garden. Maybe not the best location and color choice for an 8 months prego shot!)
Is there really something in there? Come on out, already! (Ok, not really- because your nursery is not done. The dresser/changing table STILL has not left the warehouse. You would think Baby Depot would know not to upset a pregnant woman). Went to a prenatal class yesterday. Six hours long and probably more costly than it's worth! Kneaders lunch was good though...and the best part of my day was when one of the husbands passed out, 45 minutes into the class. And we were just TALKING about episiotomies! Good thing he left before the birthing video. He wouldn't have stood a chance! Dan was very impressive and mature about it all, though. He's come a VERY long way from the boyfriend who cringed when he had to bring me emergency tampons to my work at Hogi Yogi. Then again...my roommates did leave them on the windshield of his truck... But in all seriousness, I know he will be such a support to me during delivery, no matter what happens. I trust and rely on him whole-heartedly.
This is my "Looking into the not-so-distant-future" pose! I've discovered a great photo-editing website called picnik.com. It's free and has all sorts of fun editing tools to play with. Go ahead. Try it out!


1 comment:
Erica you look so cute! I can't believe baby Ty is almost here. I think I might have a slight recollection of leaving those tampons on Dan's car! That's hilarious.
Post a Comment