Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sledding

Ty's first trip sledding... Ok, before you go calling DCFS, no, we didn't actually send him down the hill.
Pawn helping little Shelbi get dressed for the cold.
And away they go! These Arizona kids handled sledding like champs.


We had fun bundling Ty up. We made sure he was toasty-warm inside with the cute winter suit our friends gave him.

1 comment:

Hoenes Family said...

Oh what a fun Christmas you had! I am so sad we missed you guys! Just for the record, I wouldn't have called DCFS on you if you did take Ty on the sled :) You are talking to a mom who just threw her child in her car seat in her underwear because she refused to get dressed! Thank heavens I didn't get pulled over! You are looking beautimus I love the pic of you, Ty and Dan on "Christmas morning".

Post a Comment