
We started him in the Bumbo at 3 months so this is old. But he likes it for a few minutes.


This was end of January when he first started to hold his bottle. It's still a work in progress, but it's nice when he'll do it for thirty seconds or so at a time.

Our favorite nickname for Ty is "Bubs". I started calling him "Bubba" (which always makes my dad laugh, since it reminds him of the south - and Forest Gump). But it just sort of kept coming out of my mouth and so it stuck. Then it became Mr. Bubs, and then "Monsieur Le Bubs". Gotta love how nick-names simply evolve. So, Mr. Bubs -as we best like to call him - has the stinkiest of stinky gas. When we were in New Jersey, my nieces and nephew (whose father is from France) referred to him as "Monsieur Le Farts" because he kept gassing them when they held him. But they still loved our stinky little dude!
1 comment:
I love that smile! He is so stinking cute. Maybe I should start calling Taylor Monsieur le farts! He he.
Post a Comment