- At ~15lbs, we're highly considering a thigh-master. His once-skinny-bird-legs are fulls of chunky rolls now! He's getting so big!
- He's been working hard at rolling over from back to tummy, but has been getting stuck 3/4 of the way through. A couple days ago, he finally did it! He seemed so pleased with himself - although that could have been because I was in his face, cheering him on because I was so proud of him, too.
- He's very alert and loves one-on-on time. He's not stingy with his laughter and smiles when he gets attention. It makes my day!
- It's nearly impossible to clean out his boogers. He's so strong and has good control over his hands. He always bats my hand away and twists his head when I'm targeting his nostrils with the booger-plunger. And he screams like I'm torturing him! It makes me feel so bad - especially when Dan calls out, "Mercy! Mercy!"
- Still practically bald - no real news there. But his head seems a darker shade, so I think it's growing at least a little.
- I think he's going through early-onset teething. He's sucking and biting everything. He's constantly pulling my hand to his mouth and chomping ridiculously hard on my fingers.
- Sometimes when I try too hard to pacify him with his binky, he'll make exagerated gagging noises as if to emphasis, "No, I DON'T want it."
- He finally seems aware of books, which I've only recently started to read to him.
Still, it's fun times with my two boys!
1 comment:
I can definitely see your face in Ty's. He is adorable and oh so healthy! I am glad you guys had such a good trip in New Jersey!
Post a Comment