A couple months ago, Jamie Malloy promised she'd come visit me in Vegas, no matter what it took. Last week, she came for three days!
Of course, a couple hours were spent walking the strip. It was toasty!
We ran into Edward and Captain Jack Sparrow! We felt like giddy little girls when they spoke to us with their flowing accents. We couldn't understand how their make-up wasn't melting - because we certainly were!
M&M Factory! The pictures had to be done.
The Bellagio and the famous dancing fountains.
On our way back along the strip, we ran into Spiderman. Our girly crushes were hoping to find the other two again, but we decided...Spiderman will do. He was less impressive than Edward and Jack Sparrow though. And I'm not even sure I'm doing my hands right. Isn't that "hang loose?"
Still... how could we resist a hero?
2 comments:
what a great time we had! hope dan's not made at me for corrupting you :) and dont worry, wherever you end up moving I'll be visiting, frequently!!!
I have lived here my whole life and I didn't even know that people dressed up as random characters and walked the strip. Weird. I thought that was like a Hollywood thing.
Post a Comment