Jen is going to frame the next three side-by-side:
I was shooting a bunch of pictures in a row when Kylana happened to cover her mouth, and then cover her eyes. When Jen noticed, we "encouraged" Kylana to cover her ears.
*I was curious about the origin of this phrase so I looked it up on Wikipedia for fun
"See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"
The three wise monkeys: MIZARU, KIKAZARU, and IWAZARU
The carving hangs over a doorway of the Toshogu Shrine in Nikko, Japan (but the phrase probably truly originated from China)

1 comment:
I always wondered about those monkeys! What cute pics of Lana. She is a doll. Looks like you had a great time visiting. I love the beaver pic! Also, the ones of Dan where he is standing in between two manequins and sticking his head in a cannon made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment