My third appointment went well today. I received my flu-shot finally, although I think I already suffered some kind of flu or virus a while back... My morning-sickness (or night-sickness in my case) subsided just in time for Thanksgiving, so I'm feeling great these days! Still can't eat onion or garlic much though, but who's complaining really? They found the baby's heart-beat with the Doppler in just two minutes this time, so I've been all smiles today. It dropped from the 160's to 142, but I guess that doesn't really mean anything. I did set my 20 week appointment for January 4th, just two days after we get back from New Zealand and right when Dan starts up his last semester! I can't wait!
Also, I started growing a tiny bump sometime around week 14. My bloated look has taken on more of a "fistful of stomach" type-of-bulge, so that's progress, I guess! Here's my progression so far...
4 Weeks pregnant -- just days after I found out! Such a happy day...
Me pretending to see the baby. Obviously nothing there yet. But I wanted a good comparison for later down the road.
14 Weeks -- just a little bit. I feel better that it started to develop BEFORE the holiday feasting began, so as not to confuse the authenticity of prego-bump versus over-indulgence!
5 comments:
You are a stunning pregnant woman! You are entering such a fantastic phase in prego world. Hooray for you!
You look fantastic.
I am glad we have gotten together a few times. We need to do it more often! You will for sure have to let me know what you are having, because when you find out, I will be in Colorado!!
I am so excited for you!!
the bump is totally there! i guess every time ive seen you you've had a jacket or sweatshirt on, but its definitely there! aw, so cute...you look like you carry high, miss "i can pretty much wear my regular stuff when im pregnant".. lucky duck!
You are sooo cute! I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you. We need to fix that! Can't wait til you find out what you're having!
You are BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment