Lisa Marshall is one of my best friends from Provo, and visits with her always promise lots of laughter, insightful conversations, and maybe some awkwardness in social settings as Lisa sees fit. = )
My awesome neighbor Jo let us use her pool while she and her family were out, so we spent one super hot late-morning cooling off.
Dan entertaining us with his inflatable swan tricks. . .
which always ended like this.
And, of course, it's never a pool party without Dan attacking everyone like a child.
Here's Dan doing an exaggerated, high-pitch laugh for Keaton's tickling little fingers.
After swimming, we took shifts watching the kids at home while we went off on a girl date and a . . . man-date? Jonathan and Dan didn't appreciate that phrase! Anyway, Lisa and I got pedicures (and had the longest wait of our lives and were very curious about what the young, awkward white girl was doing at the front desk, and helping with miscellaneous tasks amongst her Vietnamese co-workers . . . but at least our wait was sitting in the massage chairs.)
We got back just in time to take over child-duty while our husbands hurried off to catch a movie. A couple hours later, my two baby-sitters arrived and Lisa and I met the boys at this Greek Restaurant called, "OPA", along with Brittany and Scot Bayles. Scot and Dan played it safe with gyro platters while Lisa, Brittany, and I sampled an array of appetizers and a meal -- my favorite way to eat at ethnic restaurants! Little bit of everything, just how I like it. We concluded the evening with dessert and catching one dance from the Belly Dancer whose apparel, dancing and music added to the unique culture . . . but who seemed to be working a little too provocatively for her tips! But we left the restaurant with many shouts of OPA! and full bellies so we were content.
I love when friends come to visit.
1 comment:
I love the action shots of Dan. HILARIOUS! What a funny guy! This makes me want to come for a visit! Now to answer your question- no I didn't get a new camera, just my trusty old panasonic lumix. It takes great outdoor shots, indoors, not so much! As for Red Lobster, then gave us a coupon for a free dessert or appetizer when TWO adult entree's are purchased! Ha! Great compensation. We also got free drinks. That's okay, I will still go back. Even if I have a rude waiter. I love their biscuits that much. I have even had beer spilled on me there. Although, I got a free meal with that one! :)
Post a Comment