Thursday, July 31, 2014

Summer Visit to Utah

Driving to Utah
I don't mind five hour trips these days, even when I have to drive on my own. Both kids enjoy snacks and watching movies on the Kindle Fire, and might even fall asleep for an hour or so. It's a good age to travel short distances!



Fourth of July Parade
For the last two 4th of July's, we have been in Las Vegas where it is scorching, and no one has the desire to sit outside for a parade. It was refreshing to be in Provo this year and enjoy decent weather and all the fun parade festivities!








Visiting Grandma Hughes
She always appreciates these visits, and Aaron took right to her! Of course, she had berries in her hands and that kid loves to eat! Aiya loved playing in her backyard. Considering the rocks in our own unfinished backyard, its no wonder she was in heaven running around!




Cousin Time!
It's hard getting lots of pictures at Lowes Extreme Air Sports because the kids are all over the place! Foam pits, blow-up slides, trampolines... perfect place for kids!


We went with Carrie and the kids to a little petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. Aiya was a little frightened by the animals, but Aaron LOVED them. He squealed with such excitement, wanting to get in their faces and touch them.



Their first pony rides!



Visiting Utah is always a little crazy. So many friends and family that I love! I never get a chance to see everybody, but I squeeze in visits where I can. It's a little nuts driving around Utah County and sometimes closer to Salt Lake but so worth it to keep in touch! Utah will always feel a little bit like home. So many good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment