22 weeks: Just starting to feel the baby move a bit in the morning and then at night. The movements are really subtle!
24 weeks: Finally feeling the baby move with strong kicks and rolls! I don't know what happened this month but I totally blew up. I gained eight pounds this month and people were suddenly commenting that I was showing. I'm only measuring at 23 CMs, so nothing out of the ordinary, but I couldn't believe the eight pounds! Ok, granted, the Halloween candy hanging around the kitchen probably didn't help, but still... I like to think it has to do with gaining muscle form working out and lifting weights! I'm proud at how strong my body still feels, although I'm just starting to feel mild SPD symptoms like I had with Aiya and Aaron. Oh, I went maternity shopping to find cute clothes to boost my self-esteem about the eight pounds! LOL
25 weeks: Finally, Dan and I agreed on a name! I kind of liked the name Liam, though it didn't feel right, and Dan liked Benson... which I liked but didn't love. Then this week, I mentioned the name Logan and Dan and I both loved the way that sounded! We are using the middle name Edward, borrowed from Ty's middle name, so that both Aaron and Logan will have a piece of Ty's name in theirs. Excited to think of our son as Logan Edward Kiefer!
19 weeks
23 weeks with my bestie, Jamie Malloy,
pregnant with her "love child" with Paul Sonnenberg!
First boy!
24 weeks
26 weeks
27 weeks


No comments:
Post a Comment