Friday, May 1, 2015

Logan is 2 Months

(Less anybody be misled, I'm actually typing this blog at five months, not two months. I fell off my blogging habit when I became published but I have been determined not to let baby #4 miss out on his baby book.
That said, sadly, I just deleted the notes I took on my phone. =( Very sad about that. There weren't a ton of notes but still, some thoughts and feelings from that early time.

Pulling from my memories and taking clue from these photos...)

Highlights:

  • Starting to play with his toys on his mats. So cute.
  • Logan is so easy because he just sleeps so much! It's keeping the other two from screaming at each other that is the hard part. He's just so sweet and easy.
  • Caught a few smiles! I will not categorize them as gas. 
  • Baby blessing!








 







No comments:

Post a Comment