
Ok, I was waiting to post this until I was sure Emily and Ryan were ready to announce it to everyone... but we're all pregnant! This is at the baby-shower, and we were so excited to take this picture because it shows Emily at about 7 weeks, myself at 27 weeks, and Jen at almost 31 weeks. It has been such a crazy adventure because we were all trying to get pregnant over the same year and a half period. It was so emotional each time one of us found out the happy news! It still brings the hugest smile to my face when I think about all of us sharing in the experience together. I can't wait to meet all the new little babies on the way!
4 comments:
BEST news ever!! I'm so happy for Ryan and Emily!!
That is SOSOSOSOSOSO EXCITING! Tell Ryan and Emily congrats from the Hoenes fam. What good times!
Holy cow! It's so fun to see you all pregnant! I still can't believe Jen is having a baby! I'm so happy for all of you!
That is SOOOOO stickin exciting!!! How fun for your kids!! and of course you 3! But i'm way excited for your kids to have close cousins! Love you!
Post a Comment