-Man, pregnancy is a long process! I'm not that uncomfortable - just impatient!
-I feel like my belly is going to start rapidly growing bigger from here on out.
-Over the last three weeks, I tried running once each week, resulting in pinching back pain and a sore abdomen for a few days afterwards. Dan, somehow both lovingly and forcefully at the same time, made me promise to stop running! LISTEN TO YOUR BODY, he reminded me. So now, I've taken to walking around the neighborhood a couple times a week.
-My hair is changing color! The hair close to my part looks like I got bronze highlights (You can see it in the top picture if you look closely). Looks a little odd with my black hair! Even my eyebrows are starting to grow out in that weird shade. Chalk it up to hormones, I suppose...
-My belly-button is almost an "outty" now.
2 comments:
You look GREAT! Oh, and my hair went brown during pregnancy. I still have a stripe halfway down my head. People say they don't notice, but I do.
You look so good!! You hardly even look pregnant!!! Way to keep yourself together girl!
Post a Comment