Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby Blankets

Emily made this one. Isn't she so talented?? She only started making blankets a few months ago and now she's a pro! Sewing really isn't my thing. Really. But that is why I TOTALLY appreciate other people who know how to do it so beautifully.
Pawnee bought this one from a lady in her ward. It is THE softest blanket I've ever touched. You just want to rub it along your face all day long once you've felt it.
Carrie bought this one from a lady in HER ward. (So many talented people!) It was the first baby blanket we received and it's so cute. I'm told you can never have too many blankets - especially in these upcoming winter months.

THANK YOU, ladies!!
x0x0x0x0

1 comment:

Hoenes Family said...

All of the blankets are adorable! I am so glad you had such a nice baby shower, you deserve it! That was so nice Pawnee came up with the kiddos. I also think it is so fun that you and Jen were due so close together. 17 lbs! Double that for me! I had just the opposite problem that you have. WAY too much fluid. I am glad that you have good Dr's. It appears that you have nothing to worry about and that you are going to be just fine. Other than your normal 1st time pregnancy worries! I think I had a list of like 100! Sounds like you are doing awesome and are such a trooper! You look fantastic. Can't wait to see pics of your baby. I wish you a speedy delivery!

Post a Comment