
Dan has been fighting me forever on buying him new pants. When he wore his torn cargo pants to law school, safety-pins and all, I finally won the battle. It helped that all his friends, including ALL the male ones, backed me up on this! I was too tired to hit the Black Friday sales with Carrie (although she scored big time!), and the pants I did find at Old Navy either didn't fit or were vetoed by Dan. Fortunately, J.C. Penney in Utah saved the day and he now does not look like such a bum.
I

I am VERY thankful for this little boy. He makes us so happy.

That's how mom and dad look throughout the day, too.

Lila liked holding him until he started crying! She didn't know what to do with a screaming baby. Other times, she would just cover her ears and walk away. So funny!

We enjoyed Lila playing dress-up. She is such a doll! I think this was her "Mulan" outfit - my personal favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment