It was so fun to introduce him to the Kiefer family! Unfortunately, he gassed everybody all day long with the most putrid smells. He was having major tummy issues, to say the least (We found out later that the constipation, gas, and excess vomit seems to have been from the Vitamin D supplement we were told to give him at two weeks old. After stopping that, he's been regular and much happier). But everyone loved him anyway. That's what family's for, right?
We had a great time preparing a fabulous Thanksgiving meal together. It was one busy kitchen! We had all the traditional foods. Here's all us siblings, stuffed and satisfied! I loved lounging on the couch watching movies and actually taking some naps!
Oh my, the pies... Pecan and Pumpkin from Costco, and the yummiest home-made chocolate, apple and blackberry pies! I'm pretty sure I ate pie at least three times a day from Thursday until Sunday. Pie for breakfast is my favorite part of Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
Looks like a fun Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment