Wednesday, December 2, 2009

November 20th: Ty is 4 Weeks Old...

Dan and I were going to take Ty to church for the first time. We've both been pretty out of touch with our ward, with wanting to avoid all the good-intentioned but possibly germ/flu infected people! We just didn't realize how much, until we showed up to an empty parking lot! Apparently, it was stake conference and we'd just missed it.
So, we spent the afternoon with our son and took pictures instead! A friend let us borrow his super-fancy camera that weekend. Here are a few pictures Dan and I managed to take before Ty let us know he'd had enough:
He looks adorable sleeping. But at four weeks, it was hit or miss! Some nights he'd sleep four hours at a time, which felt awesome. Other nights, we were not so lucky.
Yes, more bath ones. I just love when he's all naked!

No comments:

Post a Comment