To try...to endeavor... When the road gets tough, to keep on persevering. A reliance on Christ and hope for the future... We can do all things.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
The Verdict is in...
We had to wait until the end of our ultrasound appointment to know for sure what we're having. SHE was being so shy! Yes, we're having a little girl!! She was curled up in the fetal position, legs pressed tightly together, and didn't feel much like moving, despite the poking and prodding. But our technician said she is 100% sure it's a girl, so I can now go on my shopping spree.
So glad to have you guys back and to know what you're having! You are going to have so much with a girl, I am thrilled for you guys. She's going to be adorable. Do you have any names picked out?
Congratulations! I'm glad that it didn't take 3 ultrasounds like it did for our latest baby! Anyway, I know how exciting it is to be able to shop, shop and shop -- let me know if you need a shopping partner!
On May 14, 2005, Dan and I were sealed in the Bountiful, Utah temple. Since then, we both graduated from BYU, including Law School for Dan, and now live in Las Vegas, NV where Dan works as an attorney. We have three beautiful children, Ty (who awaits us in Heaven), Aiyana and our newest boy, Aaron.
6 comments:
So glad to have you guys back and to know what you're having! You are going to have so much with a girl, I am thrilled for you guys. She's going to be adorable. Do you have any names picked out?
Congrats!! I am so excited for you both. She is going to be beautiful!!
Congratulations! I'm glad that it didn't take 3 ultrasounds like it did for our latest baby! Anyway, I know how exciting it is to be able to shop, shop and shop -- let me know if you need a shopping partner!
Already purchased some items for the little gal. So excited!!!!!
Yay how exciting! I thought it was a girl. I'm sure she'll be beautiful!
Erica!!
I'm SO behind and JUST read this!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I also was thinking it was a girl! I'm SO happy for you guys! And your trip looked amazing!!
Loves!
Post a Comment