The best part about law school has been becoming friends with a fabulous group of people! Since the first year of law school, Dan has pretty much stuck to the study group that seemed to naturally form that first semester. Unfortunately, the girls didn't really get to know each other until the second year. But we've had so much fun together with "girls lunches" and "law school friends" parties to make up for that lost time.
Our first group date of 2011 took place at Fat Cats. Personally, I'm not crazy about bowling. Never have been and probably never will be! But I loved hanging out and talking with everyone, knowing no one was really judging my bowling score! (right Ladies??)
Brittany Ratelle, Heather Melton, Danae Curtis
Kirk Melton, Nathan Curtis, Dan, Scot Bayles
Britt's a natural at bowling.
I mean, she obviously rocked it! Check out the satisfaction on that face!
Elias and Kelley Kurban, bowling for their first time ever.
Dan Kiefer, the bowling-master himself. One reason I agree to bowling dates is because it gives Dan an opportunity to actually bowl with fun, skilled people! We never go just the two of us, so it makes me happy to see Dan have so much fun.
Michael and Brittany Ratelle, who also brought their cute little girl on the date. At only a couple months old, she slept through the chaotic cheering and loud music.
Aw, the love . . .
BUNCO
Nate' Dearden (in the red) is another law school buddy. She and Brittany R. represented the only things feminine and socially appropriate during their group study sessions with the boys!
Don't mind Kirk making (what Dan is labeling) his best "Zoolander" face. Not sure what's happening there!
It was fun getting together to play Bunco. Everyone was rolling dice like crazy--and no surprise that the loudest one in the room was Dan. As a duo, Dan and I were not so hot with the lucky dice! We actually won a "prize" for losing the most. Ha!
It's so strange to know we're all going our separate ways in a few months. I know we'll be friends forever though, but I'll miss these good times. I'm still so glad Scot and Brittany Bayles will be in Vegas with us, and surely not more than 20 minutes away from each other, if that. Exciting times up ahead!

2 comments:
Looks like a fun group of friends!
Love your post! We really need to plan another date night. Let's remind Heather that she's in charge! =)
Post a Comment