Monday, September 19, 2011

Our Newest Nephew!

A big welcome to...

CALVIN JERE KIEFER
Born Tuesday, September 13
8 lbs 14 oz, 22 inches

Carrie was such a trooper with this pregnancy. The last few weeks were definitely a little rough on her! From the sounds of it, labor wasn't a breeze either, with her epidural not working all the way while she was being pumped with pitocin from her induction. Ouch! But Carrie did so well, and we're all happy Cal is here at last. We were really excited to meet this little miracle baby, and so incredibly happy for Jake, Carrie, and Lila. They're a good lookin' family of four now!

More pictures to come! (Hopefully, I remember to bring my camera tomorrow. I was so bummed I forgot it last week when I stopped by to visit)

2 comments:

The Hickman Family said...

Congrats! That's my birthday too, so he MUST be special!

Pawranee said...

He's such a cutie! Nothing is quite as precious as a newborn baby. :)

Post a Comment