Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ty's Blog

I forgot to post that I created a blog for all the "grief and healing" posts I wrote since Ty passed away. I've had a few people comment that it would be helpful to have public access to it for friends/family members who have lost babies, so a month or so ago, I created www.taumafai.blogspot.com .
It was emotional copying and pasting each entry one after the other. I'd stop and read most of them, remembering so clearly the pain and awe and Spiritual healing from each one. I still say, what a life-saver it was to write all the thoughts and emotions I experienced, and to feel so much love and support from you guys -- my family and friends.

So many tears were spilled, but so many of my strongest connections to the Spirit World and to Heavenly Father and Christ were felt during this time. It is very personal to share it publicly, but I also do not mind doing so if it means people might find the hope that was given to me -- some of which came from strangers who had no need to reach out, but they did.

So feel free to pass people along the link if you want. If  Ty's book ever gets published, I'll probably make more of an effort to publicize it (Currently, it's still in the waiting hands of Walnut Springs Press and may be a couple months to many more months until I find out if the editor can convince the entire team and distributors to want it. They're probably waiting to weed through all the other submissions. Crazy long process!).


1 comment:

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

Thank you again for giving some people I know access to your blog! I know it will be super helpful for them. And as always, thank you for sharing your testimony of the gospel.

Post a Comment