Monday, February 18, 2013

38 Weeks

Short and Sweet:

Strep-B positive, so ideally I need at least 4 hours to get two 30 minute doses of antibiotics into my IV.

Not much growth in belly (36 cm) and no weight gain. But the belly size is likely due to the diagonal shape baby has taken. Kinda sitting crooked in there and leaning to my right! but still head-down,

1 cm dilated, 50% effaced!
Decent progress in a week. I'm a little nervous about how much I thinned in a week because I still have 10 days before my mom gets here and in my history, once my body starts moving it doesn't take long, as most of you know. Angela kind of gave a "mm, maybe maybe not" response when I asked if she thought I'd make it that long. So I might need to toss up some prayers to heaven to delay progress a bit!

My baby boy is going to be here soon!

1 comment:

Jon and Kim said...

Wow! I can't believe that your little baby is almost here! I will be praying for you! Love you and can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby boy!

Post a Comment